How many times have you wanted to know how a competitor solves a particular marketing problem? What promises does he choose, what does he focus on the customer’s attention, how does he bring him to the purchase of a service or product?
And if we say that you have such an opportunity and you can see all this right now? We tell and show step-by-step instructions on how to see a competitor’s advertising on Facebook.
Each time we take a new client for advertising on social networks (targeted advertising), we analyze the competitors in this niche, consider their social networks and all other available online information about them.
This year, Facebook opened the curtain of advertising and allowed anyone to see the ads of competitors. This tool helps our Outsourcing Team targetologists find the best approach to product advertising and distinguish themselves from competitors from the very beginning, taking only the most successful decisions. You can do the same by using one of the following two methods.
Method 1. Facebook Ad Library
- Go to the Facebook Ad Library.
- Enter the exact name of the page under which it is registered on Facebook and select the appropriate page from the drop-down list.
For clarity, we will show instructions on the example of the online store odeyalka.com.ua, which is called “Blankets and pillows for home” on Facebook.
- On the received page you can familiarize yourself in detail with all running announcements, images and texts. Also, at the top of all publications are the start dates of the impressions.
If the ad has been launched for a long time and still remains active, most likely the advertising photos/videos and text are selected very well and lead the right audience.
- This is how a separately open publication looks like. If you click on the active link of the post, then we will go to the store.
Method 2. Find ads through a competitor’s page
- We go to our competitor’s Facebook page. For example, the page: https://www.facebook.com/odeyalka.com.ua/
- Scroll it below to the menu on the right “Transparency” and press the “More” button.
- In the window that opens, click on the link “Go to the ad library”.
- So you will immediately be taken to a page with active advertising publications.
Such small life hacks, as in this article, can greatly simplify your life and make targeted advertising much more effective and its setup faster.
Therefore, follow all the news that appear on the online market, including news on social networks.
Also read other blog articles to learn, for example, “Avoiding Facebook audience supersaturation in advance.”