Development of a site for Provence Studio
Creating a site for construction companies and design studios is a specific task. In such cases, you need not only to show the advantages of the company and talk about its services. It is very important to present the work performed.
In this case we will tell in detail how the site was developed, what tasks they faced and how they were solved.
Information about the customer
Provence Studio is a company that specializes in developing unique interior design and turnkey repairs. Thanks to a unique team of specialists, the company has gone from a studio of curtains and textiles to a company that carries out turnkey repairs, organizes the selection and procurement of materials, creates the design of any premises.
Entrusting your home to Provence Studio you will receive a completely updated, stylish, comfortable and practical interior. Another benefit is saving your time.
What works were performed
- We started by analyzing the services that the customer and his competitors offer. Having studied the sites of other design companies, we created prototypes of all pages of the future site.
- Having received approval from the customer, we began to develop an individual design for all elements of the site.
- We took into account the wishes of the client and used in the design of the site only real images of the customer’s work. This increased confidence in the company.
- The basis of the site was CMS WordPress. In addition, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery were used in the development. We also used the FontAwesome icon font. To display photos we used the Masonry plugin.
- The site is fully adaptative, correctly displayed on desktop computers and all smartphones. It is conveniently managed thanks to the WordPress admin panel.
- Thanks to the thoughtful design and conveniently submitted information about the services, the site regularly submits applications.